Giyani Gold is a Canadian gold exploration company that offers investors the opportunity to participate in potentially world-class gold discoveries in South Africa and Canada.
Giyani Gold is managed by a team with decades of resource exploration experience and in creating value for stakeholders. The team has a long history of successfully partnering with governments to assemble substantial exploration opportunities. Giyani Gold has developed strong financial relationships and communications networks throughout the global capital markets. In addition, the founders of Giyani Gold have a loyal shareholder base that has followed them from previous ventures.
The Giyani Gold team is dedicated to benefiting the people and stakeholders of the communities in which it operates. All exploration and mining activities conducted by Giyani Gold include initiatives to provide sustainable benefits for local communities.
- Exploration assets in the northeastern region of South Africa and northwestern region of Ontario, Canada. These assets are situated in an Archean greenstone environment. This environment contains the same host rocks as the prolific Timmins Camp (+70 million ounces of gold produced) and the Thompson Bouquet Camp, Val d’Or (+30 million ounces of gold produced).
- Recently closed financings of approximately $4.3 million and an additional $5.8 million currently held in escrow.
- Insiders hold in aggregate more than 10% of the Company.
- Limited number of issued and outstanding shares presents opportunity for capital appreciation.
- Management team and founders with strong track record of creating value for stakeholders through the formation of successful partnerships with local governments and communities.
- Management team possesses significant operational, technical and financial expertise including track record of successfully identifying and crystalizing value from exploration properties.