You may: (a) change or withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice; or (b) modify or correct any of your personal information that is under Giyani Gold Corp’s control, by contacting us at 277 Lakeshore Road East, Suite 403, Oakville, Ontario L6J 6J3 Phone: (905) 844 1456, Fax: (905) 844 8949
Giyani Gold will never disclose, sell or lease to any third party other than our subsidiaries, any personal information that you provide on this site (such as via email) without your permission, unless we are required to do so by law.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Giyani Gold Corp. respects the privacy of everyone who uses this site and does not track or collect personal information about visitors to our website, except when specifically and knowingly provided by them, in which case Giyani Gold Corp. tracks or collects such personal information for the following purposes:
- to circulate email updates about Giyani Gold Corp.;
- to distribute investor kits; and
- to answer general questions and enquiries raised about Giyani Gold Corp. and its business.
Giyani Gold Corp. may use personal information for additional purposes that may be identified at or before the time that the information is collected.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Giyani Gold Corp. may disclose personal information as follows:
- to third-party service providers, including an organization or individual retained by Giyani Gold Corp. to perform functions on its behalf, such as lawyers, insurers and financial institutions;
- to law enforcement agencies for the purposes of investigating any contravention of the laws of Canada, in connection with the prevention or investigation of suspected contravention of the laws of Canada or any harm to individuals or property, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or in connection with an emergency that warrants the use or disclosure of the information;
- as permitted by applicable law or regulation.
Your personal information is treated as private, confidential information by Giyani Gold Corp. and we strive to ensure that your personal information is protected at all times. To maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, this information is kept in a secure environment by Giyani Gold and protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
However, even though Giyani Gold Corp. has implemented methods designed to ensure the protection of your personal information that are considered to be effective, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be lost, used unlawfully or modified in a fraudulent manner since no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely confidential. Consequently, we bear no liability for the use that may be made of the information by you or any third party.
If you submit an e-mail inquiry to this site, any personal information you might submit at the same time will only be used by Giyani Gold Corp. employees or its subsidiaries that need to have access to it in order to respond to your inquiry.
This site may contain links that take you to other websites. This privacy statement does not extend to the data collection practices of third parties and Giyani Gold Corp. does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices, policies or actions of third parties. You should read the individual privacy policies of such sites and make an informed decision as to whether or not you wish to use these sites based on their privacy practices.